Mr. Ninke is a graduate of the University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law. In addition to holding a Juris Doctor, Mr. Ninke has also earned a Bachelor of Arts in Management and a Master of Arts in Management.
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Eastern District of California
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Central District of California
McGeorge School of Law, University of the Pacific, Sacramento, California
- Juris Doctor
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Amador County Bar Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Aircraft Owners & Pilots Association (AOPA) Legal Services Plan Panel Attorney
- Former Judge Pro Tem - Kern County Juvenile Probation Department Teen Court
- Peace Officers Research Association of California (PORAC) Basic & Advanced Collective Bargaining
Ninke & Morris, P.C.
255 New York Ranch Road, Suite F
Jackson, CA 95642